After facing a lot of controversies, finally, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s much-anticipated film ‘Padmaavat’ is going to be released tomorrow in theatres. The film stars Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead roles.
The first trailer of ‘Padmaavat’ was released about 4 months ago, which had received the fantastic response from the viewers. And the second trailer is released about 10 days ago, which has also received a very good response.
The music of the movie is average, and only one song ‘Ghoomar’ has been successful in gaining popularity among the listeners.
We hope this movie will definitely be successful at the box office. So let’s see that what are the positive things that will be fruitful, and what are the negative things that will be harmful to this movie.
Factors in favour of Padmaavat:
- Padmaavat is a Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film.
- After giving two hits (Ram-Leela and Bajirao Mastani), Padmaavat is the third film of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, with Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Earlier, Neeraj Pandey’s ‘Aiyaary’ and Akshay Kumar’s ‘Padman’ were also scheduled to release during the Republic Day Weekend but now only Bhansali’s ‘Padmaavat’ is releasing on this good occasion.
- The movie is getting outstanding reviews from critics.
Factors against Padmaavat:
- The film is still facing heavy protest in North India from Rajput group ‘Karni Sena’. They are saying that they will continue to oppose the release of ‘Padmaavat’.
There are some more factors also against the film, but it is also true that the film is all set to take a huge opening at the box office. The film is likely to collect in the range of 23-27 crores on its opening day.
For Padmaavat, our final FBO prediction is Rs 26 crores.